Here at Le Manoir Saint Gervais we cater for people wishing to quench their thirst for all things creative, homely and vintage.
Our fully-equipped Craft Room is the setting for relaxed yet structured sewing and craft courses. We provide workstations, tools and materials, as well as a dedicated seating area for tea and coffee throughout the day. Whether you are sewing, restoring furniture or attending a seasonal craft workshop, you will find Le Manoir Saint Gervais comfortable and inspiring.
Workshops are held over one full day; courses are typically between two and four days; masterclasses span five days.
During the summer months of July and August we run weekly craft afternoons every Friday. Click here for the 2015 summer schedule. We also run ad-hoc seasonally-themed craft afternoons at other times of the year – you can read about our amazing Christmas 2014 Craft Afternoon here.
Alternatively, why not let us run a group craft day for your birthday celebration? Or maybe a crafty girls’ weekend? We can supply cake and bubbles!
Below are the course areas for 2015 – please click on a course name for full information including dates, cost and what’s covered:
- Garments and Gifts one-day workshop
- A-Z of Sewing four-day course
- Cushions and Curtains five-day masterclass
Flowers and Gardening
- Flower Arranging one-day workshop
- Kitchen Garden two-day course (herbs & edible flowers)
- Cutting Garden two-day course
- Potager/Vegetable Garden five-day masterclass
Furniture Restoration and Upholstery
- Furniture Restoration one-day workshop
- Small Upholstery Projects two-day course
- Chairs and Stools Re-upholstery five-day masterclass
Whatever sewing or craft course you choose – single and multi-day residential courses; crafty afternoons; weekend taster sessions; group packages – experienced tutors will be on hand to make your stay memorable. For more information, please email: email@example.com or telephone +33 (0)5 55 30 53 67.
One thought on “Courses”
Have put this on Facebook, Selina….and will now look you up on Facebook so you can see it! Ann